Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring is Here


To start off, I wanted to share sme photos of our volcano build last month. The kids had a blast and it was the perfect chaos to have right before Spring Break. We have now moved on to Astronomy and I look forward to some awesome planet model projects towards the middle of May. This is the best time to be a jr. high teacher :)




And finally, we have our first baby eggs of the Spring. These are over at the point where two walls of our fence meet. I took these pictures Sunday and today I found only 2 eggs. It looks like something got into them overnight. We also have our white tulips in full bloom and the red tulips coming up more each day. This is our first year with tulips, so it is neat to see there cycle. I just love Spring. This weekend is our first St. Louis Cardinals game. Should be a good one.

Happy Earth Day!

No comments: