Sunday, April 6, 2008

Somebody just got older

This week my hubby turned 28! So to celebrate, I made him chocolate- peanut butter cupcakes with peanut butter icing. I think they are the best yet :) This week has been a very full week. I started the Astronomy unit at school with my kiddos and even played catch to practice for our co-ed rec league.

Today we have practice with our whole team. It will be interesting to see how a bunch of girls who haven't played in about 14 years will do, but I am ready for the season to start. This week we are heading down home to see Ron White on stage. His show should be an entertaining one. For those of you who don't know him, he is one of the guys from the Blue Collar Comedy Show with Jeff Foxworthy and the like. This guy is nuts, but I love his humor.

Hope you have a good start of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow 28! I wish I was that age again!
Happy day to hubby:)
Maggie