Monday, November 13, 2006

The Crazy Lady

How fitting this picture is... it even looks like me in ways. What can I say? I am the Crazy Lady. Truly. Crazy. I may look ordinary on the outside, but my angry wrinkle says otherwise.

My kids can sense it. They know the crazy lady look. They know when they have gone too far.... they know me all too well. I get a look in my eye and I tend to stare down each little darling one by one. And then slowly, the crazy lady regains some sanity in the room. It happens each year; some years earlier or later than others. This year it is early. Chocolate and Mountain Dew are the remedies of choice. And counseling is looking nice. But what can they do with a truly crazy lady? Once you go crazy, there is no going back. Good luck kiddies :)

But seriously, today was nuts. A true Monday for sure. We had a super relaxing weekend of not doing much of anything. I made lava cake for desert. Tyler made homemade bread. It was nice. We have a half day Wednesday, so I am looking forward to that. Hopefully this week will go by nicely and then I celebrate this weekend and then next week is the Ultimate Food Week :) Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
I sympathize with the crazy lady. Although, I only experience it for 2 hours every week. Last week, we had to listen to High School Musical soundtrack for well over an hour...
Love you,
Court