Thursday, June 29, 2006

New Layouts and News

Today I have scrap fever. I came back from Summer School teaching and just felt great about my pictures. I bought some new Basic Grey not too long ago and really tried to use as much patterned paper together as I could. I am starting to feel very comfortable with it. And I love my ZOO pictures. It was so much fun. It is hard to believe it was almost two years ago. And now I just found out that we are going to an exotic animal refuge this coming weekend, so I am keyed up about that.

This past weekend we were down South and the girls had their birthday party. We got them DVDs and a really cool dinosaur pop-up book and a teacher Barbie. Just had to do that. Tonight is fondue night with a killer cheese recipe and great company (Josh and Audra ... love those kids!)


Tomorrow night is Bud T-shirt night at Busch and best believe we will be there with bells on. Have a wonderful 4th of July Weekend. We both have to work Monday, so we are going to take a trip down to TN next week to see my Dad for his 50th... hehehe

Take Care!
Go Cards!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these 2 layouts, hun!!!

I have GOT to get back on track with my SBing. I am such a slacker.