Saturday, June 17, 2006

Hot Sun in the Summer Time

Well today was my first day out in the sun since school has been out. I believe I have now been given the name Mater. For those of you who have not met this crazy character from the movie CARS, get out there and see it. I think this is my favorite Pixar movie yet.Tyler and I went up to Chicago right before our anniversary to stay and enjoy the good food and sight-seeing. We went to see Cars one night and loved it. Mater introduces himself and his line is " My name is Mater, like Ta-Mater without the Ta" ..... LOVE IT!

We also got to see the new exhibit at the Field Museum, King Tut. Oh my goodness, that exhibit is out of this world. It is so surreal to see items from history that are so old! We ate at the Melting Pot and had such a great time. It had been a long time since we had been able to get away with just the two of us and we made the most out of it!


To get back to Mater...today we went out to the pool and I got fried. My whole body is just smoking right now. Steam is coming off of me. It is going to be one of those nights. Aloe, here I come. I have also been a busy, busy gal in the world of Scrap. I am trying to get caught up on my albums so I can start on my parent's album. All in good time. Here are my latest triumphs. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mater..have a great day!:) I wish you could come on the picnic with us. Well maybe you guys can come with us another time. Love you lots. Miss you tons! bye bye!
chelle