Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

First and foremost, Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. Today has been a relaxing day. We called our Dads with well wishes and made dinner and even dessert! I love my husband's stuffed ricotta shells. YUMMY!!! Today I worked a lot on a new layout of my 2 neices. They are so cute.

Next weekend is the girls' birthday party. We are so excited to see those little munchkins. I can't believe they are 2 and 5 already. Not too much is going on otherwise. Have a great night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay..I am happy you had a good Father's Day. We did too!:) haha. The sad thing was we went swimming but it was all cloudy and windy. So a bit chilly...but still fun! haha Dad never tried to fly his kite today it was a shocker. Well I am going to go. Have a good night! Love you Lindsay!
Chelle

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in from the TwoPeas Midwest thread! Very cool blog! :)