Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Hope you are having a nice weekend. We are down home with the in-laws and having a nice time. School is wrapping up nicely and we had a nice visit at the Planetarium that went well. No major blunders. We watched a film on Space Shuttle Launches. Neat stuff.

This weekend we went to see Indiana Jones and I thought it was great. I have seen all of the previous movies, but never more than once or twice, so this one was pretty good for me. I loved the story and all the cinematography. Call me a Geek... it fits.

Not too much else is going on. Feeling tired and worn out. Ready for a break before we head into Summer School. One month of Summer School and then a month of potentially life-changing events. Things are looking up in my little world. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that all turns out well.

Lots of love!

No comments: