Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patty's Day!

Hope you had a green day! Today I made the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner. It turned out very good. I even made potatoes and carrots to go with. The Irish came out in me. It was nice to make such a traditional meal.



This weekend was jam packed full of good food and family. Friday night we went out for a date night. We started out at Ko Fusion for dinner. It is a local sushi place. I have only had sushi 3 times now, but I am a fan of the crab and avocado types. They are very yummy!



We then went to Campus town and had desert at Moonstruck Cafe, which has the best Peanut Butter Milkshakes in town. Hands down. I also had the cutest little chocolate truffle.. It was called a Choco Lab and it was in the shape of a dog. Very cute.

After Moonstruck, we met up with Josh and Audra to see the movie Vantage Point. It is a movie based all on the characters point of views. The movie was very intriguing and kept us on our toes the whole time. You should see it!

Saturday, we had a wedding to go to. It was my two co-workers getting married. So we had a blast hanging out with everyone on a Saturday night. The wedding was beautiful. The food was outstanding and the company was warm. It was nice to be a part of their big day.

Sunday, we drove a mere 3 1/2 hours to Percy for Grandpa's 80th birthday party. We had the event at the Bed and Breakfast in town and even took turns getting pictures taken. Here are two of my favorites:

This week I am doing paper mache volcanoes with my classes to end the Quarter. We will then end the year with Space. Love it! Today was a day full of Green and it went well. Here is to a good week! Till next time...

No comments: