Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Surprise

I have been meaning to post this, but just now got around to it. My hubby is the BEST! He really did a nice job this year for Valentine's. Usually we keep it pretty low key, but this year we felt like spoiling each other just a little more than usual, so on the 14th, I came home to this on my doorstep:
I was so excited. He picked it out all on his own and it is fabulous. Coach is my guilty pleasure and i just love it! I had flowers show up twice at work. One being when he made the order, and one being the right day. It was amusing to everyone except Tyler, poor guy. Tyler ended up picking out a weather station that broadcasts over the internet. If you want the link, just email me and I will send it over.

We ended up eating out at Biaggis, which is a favorite of ours. And then we went to see Juno at the movies. That movie is really good. It really did something to me (teaching jr. high and all) but that is another story. But overall, it was a nice evening and day with lots of love to go around.

No comments: