Friday, August 11, 2006

Summer coming to a close

I can feel it down deep in the pit of my stomach. My summer is slipping away. Where did it go? Under the couch? Behind the tree? Nope. Into the wind, I say. It flew right on by. So yes, it is that time of year again. Time when I am sick of trying to look decent in my swimsuit and ready for the warm comfort of my sweaters and hoodies. Time for buying out the penny and ten cent sale items at Staples and Office Depot. Time for my trunk to stop looking like a large office supply store and for the goodies to go in their right places. Time for updating the school website with start dates, times and lunch menus. Time to start thinking of what to wear on the first day of school, even more important the Open House for the new little ones that night. It is that time again. School is here again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st day of sophmore year in high school is over. yay for school. We only had a half day so it wasnt that bad. =) I like all my classes too. Have a good day. Love you lots!!
-michelle