Saturday, December 17, 2011

Frosty the Cheeseball


This is Frosty the Cheeseball. She was a hit, though some thought too cute.
I got this idea from Pinterest and brought it to life for my Holiday Party this year.
The cheeseball consists of:
  • For each package of cream cheese
    • a cup of diced deli ham
    • a tsp garlic powder
    • 1/4 tsp worchestershire sauce
    • 2 cups of shredded cheese (I use colby)
    • a couple of squeezes of lemon juice
Now the way my family works, no recipe is quite exact and everything is done to taste. It is just how things are passed down around her.

And for the decorations:
  • Green beans for the arms
  • red cabbage for the scarf
  • rosemary for the crown
  • craisins for the crown's berries
  • raisins for the eyes
  • and orange sweet pepper for the mouth, you could obviously use a carrot instead
I will say that as cute as she started, people were hesitant to eat her, even with my insistence. Also, she did end up with some extra body parts by the end of the night. :) Fun stuff!

No comments: