Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 24: New Dishwasher

Week 24: New Dishwasher

Wooohoooo!!!!! I have been waiting for this for a LOOOONG time! This week we got a new dishwasher. We picked it out on Labor day and it finally go to us this past week. I can't even describe to you how much I love this piece of equipment. It brings tears to me eyes. Our old dishwasher sounded like a Jet was being power-washed by 50 hoses at all time. This dishwasher is running and doing its thing and I can't hear it above Tyler playing Forza on X360. It is CRAZY! To actually be able to have a conversation or hear the TV in the Living Room was once unfathomable!

We went with the Kenmore Elite from Sears. It was rated #5 in the latest Consumer Reports. The sale we hit got us free delivery, free un-install, free install and free take away. Plus we got 20% for it being Energy Star and 5% for being on a Sears Card and no sales tax. I would say we did pretty good :)

No comments: