Thursday, September 18, 2008

Somebody has a new toy













Taaadaaaa! Tyler is the proud owner of a new Yamaha V Star motorcycle and he is way psyched! And so am I.... I get to accessorize of course :)

He made the leap this summer when he took his training course and got his license. We have been looking into this for awhile and he took the plunge today. Yay Ty!

This week has been pretty busy. We had a rain out Monday, so we went to 7 Saints for dinner with friends and then we had the men's game Tuesday to keep us busy.

Yesterday we went to the U of I for a lecture series on the Hubble Space Telescope. It was amazing to see such wonderful pictures. It is very nice to have such a wonderful resource for all of our geeky endeavors. So a late night was had, but it was so good to be out and about and with each other.

After Hours tutoring started this week, so I am up to my eyeballs in it. My Mom and Court are on there way here as I type for a court date (Miss Courtney) with the traffic court for lil miss speedy. Quiet weekend is on the books for this coming weekend. Ready for a nice rest.....

No comments: