Monday, February 5, 2007

Don't worry.... be happy.

My entirely too kind in-laws are behind the subject of today's post. You see, Tyler and I went for round 2 of trying to give people our money for their house. And we were about 24 too late.

The house we were 2nd looking at tonight sold last night at 7pm. Who sells a house during the SuperBowl?! With the Bears and Colts, no less? But the house did sell and we are back to square one. Today at school I received the flower bouquet to the left to brighten up my day. And it did just that. They are gorgeous daisies, and my bouquet even has white roses, which are one of my favorites. So thank you Wayne and Deb. I love them! They were just what I needed. And thank you to everyone else for thinking of us in this trying time. Mom, Dad, Josh and Audra, Girls and Jeremy, and Everyone. Thanks! It means a lot. We will figure something out. At least we have until May :)

Alright, it is now about 5 hours later from when I started this post. I drugged up to fight this cold coming on and it completely wiped me out. So this is all for now.

-L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feel better! and i love all of you guys!