Monday, March 20, 2006

Collections

This is my first time doing a blog challenge. Today's topic is collections. This took a bit of time to figure out what I actually collect and it came to me. I collect RIBBON. I love ribbon. All of the beautiful colors and textures. Grosgrain, shear, satin..... checkered, polka dots, stripes and all. Ribbon makes me happy. I have been collecting ribbon for just over a year, when I started scrapbooking. I saw all of the great layouts in the different galleries and knew I had to get into the ribbon craze. My ribbon is kept in photo boxes, multiple boxes, and is always at an arm's length. I know this might not a common collection, but it allows me to have so much color in one place. There are so many places to get ribbon. I shop at Michael's, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, and my LSS. Ribbon is a good thing. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your ribbon collection.. if only my ribbons could be/look that organized!
Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love ribbon too!!
You have a great collection!!